The fastest growing LNG industry in Africa, Mozambique joins the
Africa Upstream, Gas & LNG Summit to discuss major upcoming
With tremendous natural gas reserves and more than 68 US companies signing contracts to supply services for Mozambique’s $23 billion LNG processing plant last month, the National Institute of Petroleum will be presenting Mozambique’s latest and upcoming opportunities at IN-VR’s Africa Upstream, Gas & LNG Summit .
Africa’s biggest virtual oil & gas event
Following the unparalleled success of the Global E&P Summit, Africa’s governments are meeting again at the Africa Upstream, Gas & LNG Summit, organised by IN-VR, global leader in investment networking. Key government officials from Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, South Africa, Mauritania, Guinea Conakry, Botswana, Gabon and more will present their Licensing Rounds, LNG mega-projects, and new midstream projects to Africa’s most-established investors and new players.
Africa’s largest online summit will take place on October 22nd, and will gather government officials, key IOCs, investors, and service providers that will present their new opportunities an solutions, and network with attendees online.
Who is presenting at the Africa Upstream, Gas & LNG Summit ?
● Dr. Carlos Zacarias, President, National Institute of Petroleum, Mozambique
● Maggy Shino, Petroleum Commissioner, Ministry of Mines and Energy, Namibia
● David Van Der Spuy, Acting General Manager, Petroleum Agency SA, South Africa
● Issifou Yari, General Director, SOBEH, Benin
● Ahmed Ag Mohamed, Director, Petroleum Resources Promotion Authority, AUREP, Mali
● Maidagi Dakaou, Head of Exploration & Production, Ministry of Hydrocarbons, Niger
● Yann Pierre Yangari, Head of New Business, Strategy and Intelligence. Gabon Oil, Gabon
● Bakumbi Lovejoy Gift, Acting Director of Inspections and Monitoring, Botswana Energy Regulatory Authority, Botswana
● Alkis Romeos, Commercial & New Business Development Economist, Shell
● Eyas Alhomouz, CEO, Petromal
● Patrick Allman-Ward, CEO, Dana Gas
and many more , soon to be announced!
IN-VR: About the Organiser
IN-VR is the leading organiser of government-backed oil & gas marketing campaigns in the Mediterranean, North Africa, Balkans, Latin America and APAC regions.
We support governments in their journey to become leading energy producers, arranging more than 2200 B2B and B2G meetings annually, leading to new contracts and partnerships all over the world.
For further information please visit: