The largest producers in the Mediterranean are meeting with new investors and governments at the Mediterranean Gas & Energy Week to discuss major midstream contracts.
Two of Mediterranean’s most important summits, the 3rd Mediterranean Oil & Gas Summit and the 8th Balkans Petroleum, merge for the largest online Summit focusing on the region.
Mediterranean’s biggest virtual oil & gas event
Following the unparalleled success of the Global E&P Summit and the regional Africa Upstream, Gas & LNG Summit, North Africa’s governments are gathering again to meet with European and Balkans officials and IOCs at the Mediterranean Gas & Energy Week, organised by IN-VR, global leader in investment networking.
Key government officials from the region, including Greece, Montenegro, Malta, Albania will present their Licensing Rounds, LNG mega-projects, and new midstream projects, together with Mediterranean’s most-established investors and new players, including Shell, TAQA
Arabia, Dana Gas, Enagas and more.
The Mediterranean’s largest online summit will take place on January 19th to 21st 2021, over three days filled with networking opportunities and the latest upstream and midstream developments. The summit will gather government officials, key IOCs, investors, and service providers that will present their new opportunities and solutions, and network with attendees
Who is presenting at the Mediterranean Gas & LNG Week ?
● Vladan Dubljević, Director, Montenegro Hydrocarbon Administration
● Alexandra Sdoukou, Secretary General for Energy and Mineral Resources, Ministry of the Environment and Energy of Greece
● Adrian Bylyku, Executive Director, AKBN
● Dr Albert Caruana, Director General, Continental Shelf Department, Office of the Prime Minister, Malta
● Khaled Abu Bakr, Executive Chairman, TAQA Arabia
● Patrick Allman-Ward, CEO, Dana Gas
● Francisco de la Flor, Director of International Organizations, Enagas
● Morris J. Becker, Senior Exploration Geoscientist – Portfolio & New Business, Middle East and Africa, Shell
● Charles Ellinas, CEO, EC Cyprus Natural Hydrocarbons Company Ltd (eCNHC)
and many more, soon to be announced!
IN-VR: About the Organiser
IN-VR is the leading organiser of government-backed oil & gas marketing campaigns in the Mediterranean, North Africa, Balkans, Latin America and APAC regions.
We support governments in their journey to become leading energy producers, arranging more than 2200 B2B and B2G meetings annually, leading to new contracts and partnerships all over the world.
For further information please visit:
Or contact: firstname.lastname@example.org