IN-VR Oil & Gas Announces
The Energy Online Series: Egypt, September 2020
IN-VR is organising the Egypt Oil & Gas Energy Online Summit, taking place completely online. All the profits will be donated to the Egyptian Food Bank , supporting their initiative to provide food to more than 500,000 Egyptians in need.
The online summit will take place on June 3rd 2020, focusing on Egypt’s plans in the current oil price landscape, how COVID-19 affects its market, new business opportunities in Zohr, Atol and new midstream projects.
The summit will gather government officials, key IOCs, investors and service providers that will discuss these topics and network with attendees online in sessions and private B2B meeting rooms.
What are the key thematics of the online summit?
● Updates on current onshore and offshore activities
● The best E&P projects to invest in
● Regulatory and fiscal framework for new partners, JVs and M&As
● Local content
● How will Egypt adapt in the post-COVID-19 world?
● Digitalisation of hydrocarbon activities
● Current and future midstream opportunities
Who will be presenting?
● David Chi, Regional VP and General Manager, Apache
● Samir Raslan, VP of Agreements and Contracts, EGAS
● Karim Badawi, Managing Director, Schlumberger
● Khaled Abubakr, Executive Chairman and Co-founder, TAQA
● Hatem Farouk Ewida, Exploration General Manager, MOG Energy
● Jaap Klein nagelvoort, Managing Director, Bapetco
● Mahmoud Atta, Exploration Manager, Fleet Energy
and many more, soon to be announced!